- Article should be divided into background, material and methods, results, discussion, conclusions, references.
- The minimum number of characters has been set to 10 000 (maximum is not limited).
- Abstract should count 200-250 words and reflect structure of an article (text only).
- Abbreviations should be defined for substances, methods etc.
- A list of references (at the end of an article) should be numbered in order of text citation.
- All images must be attached as separate graphics files in greyscale in 300 DPI resolution in final size. At this final size, all fonts for letters, numbers, legends, and insets must be at least 10pt type or larger (Times New Roman, Arial, or equivalent font). The final figure sizes are: 1 column = 8.25 cm wide, 1.5 column = 13 cm wide, 2 columns = 17 cm wide. Figures should not exceed 21.5 cm in height. Symbols, letters, and numbers must be legible after reduction. Images need to be cropped and all irrelevant parts removed. Figures should be numbered in the order in which they are mentioned in the text.
- All scanned images should be "clean." Look for and clean up dust specks, scratches, tape marks, and anything that is not part of the actual image. Line art should be scanned at 1200 dots per inch (dpi). Halftones are to be scanned at 300 dpi.
- Font types and sizes
- main text – Garamond, 10pt;
- title – Garamond, 18pt;
- name – Garamond, 11pt;
- affiliation – Garamond, 8.5pt;
- abstract – Garamond, 9.5pt;
- keywords – Garamond, 9.5pt;
- paragraph headings – Garamond, 11.5pt
- figure captions – Garamond, 8.5pt
- The pictures, charts and diagrams, which are listed in the article, have to be sent as enclosure in a one of formats listed below with 600 dpi or better:
- The literature used in the article have to be written according to IEEE Bibliography style (how to use). The citations in the text are given in square brackets and the actual list, summarize the literature in the order in which they were used in the text.
For examples of well formatted articles see Previous Issues.
You can send your article in any of the following formats:
- CoMT_conference – LaTeX templates
MS Word Templates
- Word templates files – Word 97-2003
- Word templates files – Word 2010-2013
- Example article