As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, and it is not under consideration for publication in another journal.
- I am aware that my article will be subjected to a plagiarism (including multiple, duplicate, concurrent publication of an article) and I am fully aware that I am responsible for compliance of all journal's policies.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word 2003 (doc), Microsoft Word 2007/2010 (docx), LibreOffice (odt) or PDF (only if you write your article in LaTeX) file format and style of an article complies with our template version.
- Figures, tables and LaTeX files are included in the manuscript file. Files greater than 50 MB will be sent as complementary files.
- The text follows to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Templates.
- I have read carefully and followed For aAuthors.
- The authors guarantee the professional level of English language used in the creation of a publication or affirm that the article underwent expert control of English language.
- I have provided the names of two suitable reviewers that are willing to perform review of my or another's article in the future, if they will be asked by journal redaction.