ISSN: 2082-2863 (print), 2353-4419 (Online)
- All manuscripts should be submitted to Challenges of Modern Technology via e-mail:
- This journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
- Prior to review process are all articles subjected to proper plagiarism check by software tools.
- The author or team of authors is obliged to recommend two suitable independent reviewers with at least Dr. or Ph.D. degree,with needed expertness that are willing to perform review for their article. These two reviewers mustn't have the same affiliation (university) as author or team of authors of given article and also both reviewers must be from different institution (university) to each other. The authors during entering of recommended reviewers declare that these reviewers are apprised with fact that they might be asked for performing of reviews not only for author’s article but also in future, so they become registered reviewers of Challenges of Modern Technology journal. The Editorial Staff is reserving the right to not ask for review recommended reviewers of given article.
- Manuscripts are accepted only in English.
- Preferred formats for your manuscript are: doc, docx,PDF only if you write your article in LaTeX (PDF file is uploaded as article, but LaTeX version of your article together with all figures, tables are uploaded as supplementary files).